miƩrcoles, 23 de julio de 2008

My Hobbies

First,I spend as much free time as I can with my friends and my girlfriend.I prefer be always with some people around.I usually have more fun.But,there are some things that I enjoy being alone.For instance,I love watching movies.However,I dont like any kind of movies.In my opinion the old movies are better than movies nowadays. I enjoy seeing the movies that I love again and again. If you have time enough to spend,You would try to see "Once upon a time in the West".It's my favourite movie.It's a western film.I love the westerns,they are such a good movies. I cant understand why there aren't this kind of movies nowadays.It's a pity.

Other hobbies are playing chess and playing soccer.Both of them are very funny,but there are so different.I rather to play soccer than chess,mainly because I usually play soccer along with my friends.All of us are in the same team.We have played together for years,i think we started to play with five or six years.It's such a long time. Nevertheless,I love playing chess,when I start to play I can play for hours.It's very interesting.You should try.

No hay comentarios: